Group Discussion Topics on Business and Economy
- Despite the comparisons, India’s Aadhaar project is nothing like America’s Social Security Number. Share your thoughts.
- Is the Aadhaar database secured enough?
- Are the charges on ATM cash withdrawals justified?
- Is demonetisation affecting common people more than black money holders?
- India ranks 79 in Corruption Perception Index in 2016, according to the Berlin-based corruption watchdog Transparency International (TI). Discuss.
- The subsidy-led, asset-light cab service model like Ola and Uber, is not good for drivers and customers. Agree or Disagree?
- Indian IT industry contributes immensely to the US economy. True or false?
- How effective are social security systems and retirement welfare in India?
- Instead of bullet trains, investment in existing Indian railway infrastructure can spur economic growth in India and also benefit the global economy. Yes or No?
- Privatising the Indian agriculture sector can solve marketing and distribution problems. Yes or No?
- NRIs do not invest in India because of bureaucratic hurdles. Yes or No?
- Will the great Indian real estate bubble burst soon?
- Deloitte recently revealed that not even one percent of India’s total solar energy potential has been harvested till date. What do you want to say about this?
- Should the rich and wealthy in India be taxed more?
- 61,000 Indian millionaires have migrated overseas in last 14 years. Are the uber-rich flocking outside to evade taxes?
- According to RBI, fresh 100 rupees notes will be launched in April next year. More chaos coming our way?
- Bureaucracy is a hindrance to economic reforms in India. Yes or no?