- Where do you buy most of your clothes? [Why?]
- How often do you buy new clothes for yourself? [Why?]
- How do you decide which clothes to buy? [Why?]
- Have the kinds of clothes you like changed in recent years? [Why?/ Why not?]
Describe an interesting discussion you had about how you spend your money.
You should say:
- Who you had the discussion with
- Why you discussed this topic
- What the result of the discussion was
- and explain why this discussion was interesting for you.
Money and young people
- Why do some parents give their children money to spend each week?
- Do you agree that schools should teach children how to manage money?
- Do you think it is a good idea for students to earn money while studying?
Money and society
- Do you think it is true that in today’s society money cannot buy happiness?
- What disadvantages are there in a society where the gap between rich and poor is very large?
- Do you think richer countries have a responsibility to help poorer countries?
Casper Academy is an IELTS coaching center located in the heart of the city, Kochi in Kerala. We provide individual training for all candidates. Call us now for regret-free score in your IELTS Exam.