Learn to use ‘Has’, ‘Have’, ‘Had’ efficiently to score well in reading, listening and writing modules.
- India has riches but confined to the access of the rich.
- The rich have heart to spend when there is a possibility for manifestation of grandiosity.
- The citizens had difficulty in getting government approval for plots off late.
- The rich has occupied the land of the poor always.
- They have eliminated all the possibilities of failure before attending the exam.
- The human race had evolved from nothing to almost everything.
- One has to be aware of the social taboos and stigmas while travelling to new places.
- The cultures of the world have to collide and become one day.
- Children of parents who divorced had to live in orphanage.
- Every PAN card holder has been informed about the variation in the income tax this year.
- People in India have been motivated to earn less and live in poverty for several centuries now.
- Women had been allotted with 57% reservation in government sectors in India.
- Canada has been inviting admissions from India since 1991.
- Religions have been preaching against envy only to amass more and more wealth.
- Marketing executives had been using pagers before mobile phones were introduced to India.
- The government has been passive to the environmental issues for several decades.
- A few of the many politicians have been able to make decent income in India.
- Many of the richest countries of 21st century had been poor before the British conquered India.
- The country to which I have decided to fly has had accommodated millions of Indians already.
- Several countries have had the opportunity to fail miserably in Olympics.
- India had had the pride of owning the superman of world’s cricket.
- Had India been the super power, the world would have had more religions today.